Out of Dust Marketing & Communication is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts for our clients.
Under limited direction, the Account manager will lead tactical implementations and oversee marketing plans for clients, serves as the liaison between clients and internal marketing/communication team to ensure that proper branding, marketing, and communication goals are met, and lead small projects with minimal scope or impact.
- Developing and managing existing and prospective client relationships
- Manages day-to-day account activities including contacting clients, monitoring daily workflow and overseeing projects through asana.
- Coordinates creative elements of strategic initiatives and, together with the creative team, present concepts to department’s clients.
- Perform Digital Marketing Audits/Assessments
- Research and build social media and digital advertising strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Research and build an email marketing strategy, including automation and newsletter campaigns
- Research and build a media relations strategy by identifying media distribution lists for various verticals, identifying proper beats, identifying location and geographic focus, and creating news keyword search for opinion/thought pieces
- Build and execute an SEO strategy through competitive research and benchmarking
- Create, curate, edit, and publish content designed to increases reach and website traffic
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars
- Analyze the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Provides recommendations to clients on brand and business objectives
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience working within a marketing or communication agency and or relevant work environment
- Advanced knowledge of the marketing and communication process and overall business knowledge key to creating marketing and communication plans
- Outstanding organization, planning, and time management skills
- Great communication and writing skills.
- Proven negotiation, conflict resolution, and relationship management skills
- Be a creative thinker and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Work in a dynamic, growing environment.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations